Wednesday, May 13

Sun Seekers

We've had a run of bad weather for the last five days (hail, tornado, snow, rain, wind and cold) so we'd really like to see some sun and have it warm up. So . . . . what do we do(?) - head North, of course. We're now in Gering, Nebraska and it looks like we may get our wish for better weather as temps are forecast to be in the mid 70s with sun tomorrow.

For today (rain and cold) all I can offer is this pic of our campsite for the next two nights. Things should be more interesting tomorrow if the weather cooperates.